TWG is a local Real Estate Firm specializing in the Marketing of New Home Sales. We are growing and adding new communities and builders all the time and we’re looking for the right candidates to grow with us! We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong drive for success. The right person will be a brand champion for the community, as well as the builder. High level of social interaction, follow up, and conversion required.
I. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and honesty in all business dealings.
- Be professional in dress, manners, and conduct.
- Be a self-motivated individual and display initiative.
II. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realtor Prospecting
- Twenty-Five calls per week
- Sales meetings, two per month at main office
- Interpersonal visits, 14-18 per week
- Customer Prospecting
- Good communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Be able to work well within a team environment
- Responsible for weekly calls to customers in process
- Attend and set all Pre-cons.
- Must have an active Real Estate License in NC.
- New Home sales experience is preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit
and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel
and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand
and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- New Home Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- NC Brokers License (Required)
If interested in position please submit resume to: